Republican Definition and Beliefs
Republican Beliefs are that the best form of government is one in which citizens choose their representatives and leaders through free elections. The Republican Party’s values include support for lower taxes, small government conservatism, free market capitalism, free trade, deregulation of corporations, and restrictions on labor unions.
- We Believe you were born with a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- We Believe in equal rights, equal justice, and an equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, gender, age, disability, or sexual preference.
- We Believe those providing assistance to individuals who are unable to help themselves, should be FAMILY members, neighbors, religious organizations, and LOCAL social service agencies.
- We Believe the government must practice strict financial responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- We Believe those in the military, keeping us safe at home and abroad, deserve our respect, adequate funding and appropriate care for service-related health issues.
- We Believe it is your right and responsibility to protect yourself, your family, and your home.